Playlist #25: May Music Recommendations

| On
Friday, May 30, 2014
(Cover Art by Laura D'Alessandro, who is phenom)

Lately all of the music I've been listening to has been one and the same. 60s/70s folk rock all over. I've been working quite a bit lately and this sort of music is my soundtrack--thankfully my employees haven't complained about the old music too much! 

Since I haven't mentioned it in awhile, I'll recap: in the summers I live in something that can best be described as an "intentional community", sort of like a commune but it's for Christians, not hippies. We don't have communal gardens or anything (though I'd be totally game if anyone wanted to start one). But we've all grown up spending summers together, going to church together, going to the beach together, having barbecue in the park, going on canoe trips, and participating in other programs. So the town is small, we only have a church, small post office and an ice cream shop--my baby. We're only open late at night so after closing, when we clean, we listen to music and mop the night away. 


May Music Recommendations from allielynn24 on 8tracks Radio.

What are you listening to these days?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9