Catching My Eye 02.

| On
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnydFmqHuVo]

This week:My sister got home from Italy♥I cooked cheesecake, all by myself! Usually, the toaster presents enough of a challenge, but not today...♥Went on a frozen yogurt date with the boy♥finished my first book of the summer♥ran many miles.

Now, for the best of the interwebs.


♥This album by Common Labor is so great. It's like rap and folk and awesomeness. Even better? Name your price.

♥Portraits of zoo animals in clothing make me smile. I'd love some postcards of these prints!



♥Skittles burgers? Oddly themed weddings? Sometime Pinterest seems to be drunk.

♥Is this real life? A vending machine that prints books.

♥Try out this recipe for salted caramel cheesecake. If I can make it, you can.

Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes | Cooking Classy

♥This lovely offbeat bouquet.

♥This post from Of Corgis & Cocktails with all things popsicles for summer.

♥Lastly, here are ten yoga poses to do in bed. At the end of the day, I love relaxing with a couple of these poses and find that they help me fall asleep faster and relax more. My favorite? Definitely happy baby.

♥YOU MAY HAVE MISSED: ReverbNation Gems♥June Book Challenge♥One for the Road [playlist]♥The Forest Unseen [book]

6 comments on "Catching My Eye 02."
  1. I love the video! I found it a month or so ago and died when I watched it ;) They have some other really funny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've been watching them! I was straight up crying watching it. :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Common Labor with your readers - we really really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] So we’ll see if a good playlist is enough to get me going in the morning! Tune in tomorrow for a new collection of things that are Catching My Eye. […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weblogs ou should certainly be studying

    The following is usually a Terrific Blog site You can Identify Useful that we Really encourage You

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9